Monday, August 24, 2009

LuLu, Lucy, Pupcake and Marley the dog

Well, I finally did it... I got Sophia a dog! It is a white Maltipoo and is no bigger than a bunny. I will have to admit, it is adorable and so far has not been as hard of work as I expected. Sophia has been great with taking it potty and being its "mommy". It is so neat to see her love and care for something so much, everytime she holds the puppy her eyes just light up and it makes whatever mishaps we might encounter all worth it. We cannot decide on a name which is why I have been referring to it as "puppy". I told Sophia she is in charge of naming it and so far she has come up with Lucy, LuLu, WuWu, Pupcake, Snow White and Tinker Bell. Those are all great names but it is a little boy, a little boy with a pink collar but it is still a little boy. I suggested Marley, Charlie, Max and Timmy and so far we have yet to come to an agreement so I told her whatever she chooses it will be but for now we call it puppy. I will upload pictures soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment